Time & Space Ukraine
Innovation. Agility. Efficiency.
Who we are
Welcome to Time & Space Ukraine, your premier contract manufacturing partner, established in 2015 with a focus on innovation, agility, efficiency, and excellence. Our mission is to efficiently provide production capacities within your value chain, allowing you to focus on your core business and increase your competitiveness. We utilize our extensive know-how in people management and manufacturing to develop distinct service offerings designed to save you TIME and SPACE while adapting to dynamic market demands.
Our unique approach, named SynergiFactory™, enables us to perfectly adjust our services to our clients' needs, making Time & Space an essential business partner for companies seeking to reap the benefits of outsourcing. Our professional team offers experience in assembly for interior plastic parts, wire harness assembly, leather wrapping, leather sewing, and injection molding.
Arguments for Time&Space
Brands are using our products
Who stands behind
- 17 years of experience as a consultant in organizational development projects, mainly for international automotive companies with production facilities in the Czech Republic.
- Expert in sourcing executive, management, and senior specialized positions within the automotive, aircraft, machinery, and food industries, with over 500 completed projects.
- Responsible for the successful placement of more than 7,000 Ukrainian workforces in production plants in the Czech Republic (since 2017).
- Living and working in Ukraine – Lviv region for the past 7 years.
- Native Czech&Slovak speaker, fluent in English, and conversational in German, French, and Ukrainian.
- 25 years of international work experience in the Czech Republic, Germany, Japan, Poland, and Ukraine within large corporations and mid-sized companies as Managing Director, Plant Manager, Purchasing Manager, and Kaizen Manager.
- Since 2013, working as an Interim Manager on MD and Plant Manager assignments.
- Experience in manufacturing/production of airbags, armrests, car lock systems, clock springs, headrests, injection molded interior parts, seat belts, steering wheels, sunroofs, and wood processing machines Living and working in Ukraine – Lviv region for the past 7 years.
- Native German speaker, fluent in English and Polish, and conversational in Czech and Ukrainian.
To deliver exceptional contract manufacturing services that seamlessly integrate into our customers and value chains, providing access to cost-efficient markets while mitigating investment and risk challenges. We are committed to driving success and growth for our partners through our dedication to innovation, excellence, and superior quality in every aspect of our services.
Our production plant is situated in the western part of Ukraine, 1000 km away from Kyiv and 1500 km away from the war front. Since the beginning of the conflict, our region has experienced only a few rocket attacks, which were strictly targeted at infrastructure objects. Our region is safe! Business and life continue in a normal manner.
We have experienced significant disruptions as automotive clients reduced orders by 50-70%, while home appliance clients maintained and even expanded their product portfolios and orders with us. This clearly demonstrates that industries evaluate the current risks in Ukraine differently, leading to diverse responses in their operations. Recently, Nestlé and Bayer Corporation announced their support for their operations in Ukraine with several millions of euros of inverstmetns.
Our team has had to overcome several challenges, including providing shelter for workers during air raids, organizing special transportation for workers, and installing independent electricity infrastructure. We have been operating under curfew restrictions, which limited production to only 1.5 shifts per day. However, our workers are grateful for the opportunity to work, and this has significantly boosted morale and productivity, with no illnesses or unpaid leave. 30% of our male workers left our company, most of them voluntarily, to fight the Russians, while 25% of our female employees fled abroad with their families. During this wartime, the Ukrainian government adjusted the labor laws, allowing us to work more flexibly, modifying schedules and working days without having to pay double for additional workdays like Saturdays or Sundays. Currently, we can operate mostly without any restrictions.
We are currently working with our clients in Germany, Poland, and Hungary by picking up raw materials at their locations and delivering the finished products to them. This round trip from the client's location to Stryi, Ukraine, and back takes on average between 3-6 days.
Despite these challenges, we have restructured and adapted our organizational process flows to ensure normal and stable operation. The development of the EUR-Hryvnia exchange rate has helped us compensate for the high inflation rate of 25%, allowing us to adjust our employees' salaries accordingly. All of these changes and adjustments have led to an incredible 15% decrease in the company's overall cost framework. We are proud to offer our contract manufacturing service now for a standard assembly operation at no more than 6.00 EUR per hour, while strictly adhering to IATF and ISO 9001, 14001 standards.
The attack by the Russian aggressor on the electricity infrastructure during winter 2023 caused numerous power outages, even in our region. To become independent, we decided to purchase and install a generator with enough capacity to operate the entire plant. Since mid-February 2023, the situation has normalized, and we are no longer experiencing power outages.